Star trek: Voyager 4.10a - The killing game II
Threat advisory: Elevated - Significant risk of entertaining activities
Episode propagandaWith the holodeck safety routines disabled, and the confining walls breached, fully armed holodeck Nazi soldiers overrun Voyager, joining forces with the Hirogen hunters to eliminate the Human crew. Although Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) successfully strikes a deal with the Alpha Hirogen (Danny Goldring), a mutiny by a more bloodthirsty contingent means the hunt is still on...
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Jeri Ryan .... Seven of nine, tertiary adjunct to Unimatrix 01
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- Danny Goldring .... the Alpha Hirogen
- Mark Metcalf .... the Hirogen medic
- Mark Deakins .... the Hirogen SS officer
- J Paul Boehmer .... the Nazi Captain
- Paul Eckstein .... the young Hirogen
- Brannon Braga .... Screenwriter
- Joe Menosky .... Screenwriter
- Victor Lobl .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- FYI: In this episode B'Elanna plays a pregnant holo-character, duplicating Roxann Dawson's real life pregnancy.
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportA cop out!
This is not how I wanted the story to end at all! What can you do with Federations? They're so damned peace-loving and reasonable. Sure, the fighting and the technobabble is great. Sure, the violence is great. Sure, the story is great. But having everyone go their separate ways with no further violence is one more win for the ideals of the UFP and one more loss for bloodthirsty entertainment.
Bread and circuses!
Security censorship classification
PG (Low level violence)
Not for public release in Australia before date
VHS rental and retail: 10 October 1998