Star trek: Voyager 3.06b - Macrocosm
Threat advisory: Severe - Severe risk of entertaining activities
Episode propagandaJaneway (Kate Mulgrew) and Neelix (Ethan Phillips) return to discover Voyager's crew horribly infected. The Doctor (Robert Picardo), although immune from infection, is under attack and helpless to fight off the hideous infiltrators. How will he administer the antigen to his incapacitated colleagues?
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Jennifer Lien .... Kes
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- Albie Selznick .... the Tak Tak Consul
- Michael Fiske .... the Garren miner
- Brannon Braga .... Screenwriter
- Alexander Singer .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportKatherine Janeway, intergalactic butch bitch and all round superhero!
Really, this episode is just an excuse to make Ramba in outer space, but who needed an excuse? If you are into strong women running about a spaceship shooting at giant bugs and sweating a lot, then this is the episode for you. It's bright, it's bold, it's brassy, and it's got balls. Oh yeah!
The icing on the cake is having the Doctor, who is such a puntz, completely at a loss. All his arrogance is useless in the face of flying greeblies who are hot for his portable holo-emitter. Sometimes love just ain't a two way street.
Security censorship classification
PG (Low level violence)
Not for public release in Australia before date
DVD retail: 9 September 2004