Star trek: Voyager 2.02a - Parturition
Threat advisory: Guarded - General risk of entertaining activities
Tom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeill) is beset by strong feelings for Kes (Jennifer Lien), provoking violent jealousy in Neelix (Ethan Phillips). Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) sends the pair on a food finding mission to Planet Hell. Encountering appalling conditions, the shuttlecraft crash lands and the sparring partners find themselves unexpectedly babysitting a new-born being...
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Jennifer Lien .... Kes
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- Tom Szollosi .... Screenwriter
- Jonathan Frakes .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- FYI: "Parturition" is the process of bringing forth young, ie giving birth.
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportYou've always got to worry when they have one of "Those two guys don't get on, fall into trouble and have to male bond to survive" episodes.
And as this is Star trek: you just know that they are going to bond, and they are going to save themselves, and everyone will be happy, because people in the 24th century are well adjusted, especially the ones who make it through Starfleet Academy.
There's also a disastrous attempt to redo Janeway's hair, but don't worry as they activate the Emergency Holographic Hairdresser, and restore it to normal using the record of her last transport.
Security censorship classification
Not for public release in Australia before date