Star trek: Voyager 1.09a - Projections
Threat advisory: High - High risk of entertaining activities
Episode propagandaThe emergency medical holographic Doctor (Robert Picardo) is unexpectedly activated in Sickbay. Attempting to discover the mature of the predicament, the Doctor finds evidence that the Kazon have kidnapped the crew. Whilst endeavouring to help, he is suddenly faced with a destructive identity crisis...
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Jennifer Lien .... Kes
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- Dwight Schultz .... Lieutenant Reginald Barclay
- Brannon Braga .... Screenwriter
- Jonathan Frakes .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportThe result of a Star trek writer running into a solipsist at the Paramount coffee shop. Or a paranoid delusionist. Either way, it's a good mind game, with no shortage of equally possible realities.
We also get to experience the return of one of the more painful characters in the Star trek universe. I won't say who, because it might put you off watching the episode, and I wouldn't want to do that. Just watch and find out.
Oh all right, it's Reg Barclay, geek from hell. How on Earth did he get into Starfleet? Still, at least he isn't Neelix.
Security censorship classification
Not for public release in Australia before date