Star trek: Voyager 1.08a - Jetrel
Threat advisory: Severe - Severe risk of entertaining activities
Episode propagandaA shuttlecraft unexpectedly hails Voyager with grave news for Neelix (Ethan Phillips). Fifteen years ago he survived a holocaust which killed more than a quarter of a million of his people. Sadly, some of the survivors are now succumbing to metremia, an incurable blood disease...
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Jennifer Lien .... Kes
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- James Sloyan .... Jetrel
- Larry Hankin .... Gaunt Gary
- James Thornton .... Storywriter
- Scott Nimerfro .... Storywriter
- Jack Klein .... Screenwriter
- Karen Klein .... Screenwriter
- Kenneth Biller .... Screenwriter
- Kim Friedman .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportNo more Hiroshima.
This is an episode for grown-ups to watch with not-so-grown-ups and debate and discuss. The joys of mass destruction, the joys of lingering diseases, the joys of guiLieutenant Oh, joy. Just watch Star trek at its mature best. Even if it does have Neelix in it.
Security censorship classification
PG (Adult themes)
Not for public release in Australia before date
[ Return to top ]
Is it just this Trekkie or is Neelix the most annoying creature to ever appear on Star trek? Even Harry Mudd wasn't this bad. Or Wesley Crusher. And that's saying something!