Star trek: Voyager 1.03a - Phage
Threat advisory: High - High risk of entertaining activities
In the quest to restock their starship, the crew of Voyager explores a barren planetoid, thought to contain dilithium. Whilst prospecting, Neelix (Ethan Phillips) is attacked by a mysterious being. When Chakotay (Robert Beltran) finds him, he has had a vital organ removed and the Doctor can only stabalise him for a few hours...
Persons of interest
- Kate Mulgrew .... Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Robert Beltran .... Commander Chakotay
- Roxann Dawson .... Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
- Jennifer Lien .... Kes
- Robert Duncan McNeill .... Lieutenant Tom Paris
- Robert Picardo .... the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Ethan Phillips .... Neelix
- Tim Russ .... Lieutenant Tuvok
- Garrett Wang .... Ensign Harry Kim
- Majel Barrett .... USS Voyager computer voice
- Cully Fredericksen .... Deleth
- Stephen B Rappaport .... Motura
- Martha Hackett .... Seska
- Timothy de Haas .... Storywriter
- Skye Dent .... Screenwriter
- Brannon Braga .... Screenwriter
- Winrich Kolbe .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Here come the Vidiians!
In one of the most dramatic speeches ever made by a Starfleet officer, Janeway lets rip at this scummy but tragic race. You go, girl! It's no surprise she's rated as one of the best captains in Starfleet and in charge of the first production model of a new class of starship.
There is even room for the examination of non-voluntary organ donoring, euthanasia and a little technobabble as well. A darned good episode for this early in the season: dramatic and emotional.
Security censorship classification
PG (Low level violence)
Not for public release in Australia before date