Star trek: The next generation 7.04b - Attached
Threat advisory: Under evaluation
Episode propagandaPicard and Beverly prepare to look into a diplomatic request from the Kes, one of the planet Kespritt's two societies, who wants entrance into the Federation. This is unprecedented because the planet's other society, the Pritt, has no contact with its neighbours or anyone else.
Worf attempts to transport Beverly and Picard to the Kes, but they do not arrive there. Instead, they end up in a Pritt prison cell, where they realise they both have strange electronic devices implanted in their necks. Minister Lorin (Lenore Kasdorf) of the Pritt informs Picard and Beverly that they are being held because of suspected conspiracy with the Kes and that the devices in their necks will soon reveal the truth.
Back on the Enterprise, Riker sets up a meeting with Kes Ambassador Mauric (Robin Gammell) to address the abduction. Meanwhile, Beverly mysteriously receives her tricorder hidden in a tray of food. She notices that a map has been added to her directory and, sensing it may come from the Kes, she and Picard use it to make their escape.
Persons of interest
- Patrick Stewart .... Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Director
- Jonathan Frakes .... Commander Will Riker, Director
- Michael Dorn .... Lieutenant Worf
- Brent Spiner .... Lieutenant Commander Data, Lore
- Gates McFadden .... Commander Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis .... Lieutenant Commander Counsellor Deanna Troi
- LeVar Burton .... Commander Geordi La Forge
- Majel Barrett .... USS Enterprise-D computer voice
- Lenore Kasdorf .... Minister Lorin
- Robin Gammell .... Ambassador Mauric
- Nicholas Sagan... Screenwriter
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Security censorship classification
PG (Adult themes)
Not for public release in Australia before date