Star trek: The next generation 6.03a - Schisms
Threat advisory: Under evaluation
Episode propagandaWhile mapping an extremely dense globular cluster, several of the Enterprise crew begin to exhibit strange symptoms. The senior officers' investigation reveals that they are being taken from the ship by unknown beings from a parallel universe for medical experimentation!
Persons of interest
- Patrick Stewart .... Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Jonathan Frakes .... Commander Will Riker
- Michael Dorn .... Lieutenant Worf
- Brent Spiner .... Lieutenant Commander Data
- Gates McFadden .... Commander Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis .... Lieutenant Commander Counsellor Deanna Troi
- LeVar Burton .... Commander Geordi La Forge
- Majel Barrett .... USS Enterprise-D computer voice
- Lanei Chapman .... Ensign Rager
- Ken Thorley .... Mott
- Angelina Fiordellisi .... Kaminer
- Scott T Trost .... Lieutenant Shipley
- Angelo McCabe .... Crew
- John Nelson .... Medical technician
- Brannon Braga .... Screenwriter
- Jean Louise Matthias .... Storywriter
- Ron Wilkerson .... Storywriter
- Robert Wiemer .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
Special Agent Matti
Security censorship classification
PG (Low level violence)
Not for public release in Australia before date
[ Return to top ]
an endothermic quadruped carnivorous by nature?
Your visual, olfactory and auditory senses
contribute to your hunting skills, and natural defenses.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
a singular development of cat communications
that obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
for a rhythmic stroking of your fur, to demonstrate affection.
A tail is quite essential for your acrobatic talents;
you would not be so agile if you lacked its counterbalance.
and when not being utilized to aide in locomotion,
it often serves to illustrate the state of your emotion.
O Spot, the complex levels of behaviour you display
connote a fairly well-developed cognitive array.
and though you are not sentient, Spot, and do not comprehend,
I nonetheless consider you a true and valued friend.