Star trek: Deep Space Nine 6.10a - In the pale moonlight
Stardate around 51760
Threat advisory: Severe - Severe risk of entertaining activities
Considering potential long term implications of the war with the Dominion, Sisko (Avery Brooks) decides that he must enlist the aid of traditional enemies, the Romulans. Without an obvious incentive of a Dominion threat to the Romulan Empire, a plan is hatched for a high level deception...
Persons of interest
- Avery Brooks .... Commander Benjamin Lafayette Sisko
- René Auberjonois .... Constable Odo
- Michael Dorn .... Lieutenant Worf
- Terry Farrell .... Lieutenant Jadzia Dax
- Cirroc Lofton .... Jake Sisko
- Colm Meaney .... Chief O'Brien
- Armin Shimerman .... Quark
- Alexander Siddig .... Doctor Julian Bashir
- Nana Visitor .... Major Kira Nerys
- Majel Barrett .... Starfleet computer voice
- Andrew J Robinson .... Garak
- Jeffrey Combs .... Weyoun
- Casey Biggs .... Damar
- Howard Shangraw .... Tolar
- Stephen McHattie .... Senator Vreenak
- Peter Allen Fields .... Storywriter
- Michael Taylor .... Screenwriter
- Victor Lobl .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
So this is what personal logs are all about.
And this is what Captains write in their personal logs. Captains who are responsible for the front line of the war effort. Captains who are faced with the lives and deaths of billions every day. Captains who are losing the war...
It says a lot that Sisko is willing to go to the lengths of deception required to fool a Romulan Ambassador. That he involves Garak says something, too. That he allows Garak to do what must be done says even more.
Security censorship classification
PG (Adult themes)
Not for public release in Australia before date
VHS rental and retail: 13 October 1998