Star trek: Deep Space Nine 2.19b - Profit and loss
Threat advisory: Elevated - Significant risk of entertaining activities
Episode propagandaQuark's (Armin Shimerman) world is turned upside down when his former lover returns to DS9.
Cardassian professor Natima Lang (Mary Crosby) seems anxious to leave when she discovers that another of her race lives on the station. Quark becomes suspicious when he is warned off his sweetheart by an intimation that she is wanted by the Cardassian militia.
Persons of interest
- Avery Brooks .... Commander Benjamin Lafayette Sisko
- René Auberjonois .... Constable Odo
- Siddig el Fadil .... Doctor Julian Bashir
- Terry Farrell .... Lieutenant Jadzia Dax
- Cirroc Lofton .... Jake Sisko
- Colm Meaney .... Chief O'Brien
- Armin Shimerman .... Quark
- Nana Visitor .... Major Kira Nerys
- Majel Barrett .... Starfleet computer voice
- Mary Crosby .... Natima Lang
- Andrew Robinson .... Garak
- Michael Reilly Burke .... Hogue
- Heidi Swedberg .... Rekelen
- Edward Wiley .... Gul Toran
- Flip Kobler .... Screenwriter
- Cindy Marcus .... Screenwriter
- Robert Wiemer .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Intelligence reportPolitics, spies, intrigue.
It's an odd thing to see a Ferengi in love - they are so profit-minded that you tend to forget they are also slaves to the needs and desires of any successful social animal - and even odder to find one in who is in love with a Cardassian. But hey, love is blind, and it should be taken wherever it lies. Lots of manoeuvring between the players in the game and that makes for a nicely twisted plot.
Security censorship classification
Not for public release in Australia before date