Pooh's heffalump movie - Jim Cummings, Brenda Blethyn, Ken Sansom, Frank Nissen
Threat advisory: Elevated - Significant risk of entertaining activities
Heffa nice day.
The quiet of the Hundred Acre Wood is broken by a loud and mysterious sound. Is it a trumpet? Is it a roar? No one seems to know. Hysterical - hysterical in a Pooh (Jim Cummings) and friends sort of way - the gang rushes off to Rabbit's (Jim Cummings) house in hopes of discovering what's making that scary sound. Of course, Lumpy, the baby Heffalump is nothing like the terrifying, ferocious creature Pooh and his friends have been so afraid of for so very long. Lumpy's a sweet, roly-poly, bundle of energy who thinks being captured is just another game. Eventually Pooh and his pals all realise an important lesson about not judging someone just because they're different.
Persons of interest
- Brenda Blethyn .... Mama Heffalump
- Jim Cummings .... Winnie the Pooh, Tigger
- Ken Sansom .... Rabbit
- David Ogden Stiers .... Narrator
- Brian Hohlfeld .... Screenwriter
- Evan Spiliotopoulos .... Screenwriter
- Frank Nissen .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Pooh's heffalump movie official movie site
- Pooh's heffalump movie production notes
- Pooh's heffalump movie QuickTime movie trailers
- Awards and film festivals:
- Cinematic Intelligence Agency Trenchcoat Awards 2005: Nominated: Best film - Animation
- See also Piglet's big movie, Pooh's grand adventure: the search for Christopher Robin, The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Tigger movie
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Pooh's heffalump movie is a good little flick that will keep the kiddies amused for hours. Well, for 67 minutes at least.
Security censorship classification
67 minutes (1:07 hours)