Threat advisory: Elevated - Significant risk of entertaining activities
It's big, it's fat and it's cheesy.
Fat Pizza is a new comedy feature film based on the cult hit TV comedy show Pizza which has been a hit on SBS television.
The film is set around 24 hours at the Fat Pizza Pizzeria. Bobo the pizza chef (Johnny Boxer) is getting married to his mail-order bride who sneaks into the county as a refugee. Pauly (Paul Fenech), Bobo's most experienced delivery boy has started a war with the Ronnie Macdoggle hamburger chain. Sleek (Paul Nakad), the lebanese rapper who also delivers pizza is being stalked by a gang of fat chicks and a new guy by the name of Davo Dinkim (Jabba) has his first day admidst the chaos of the Fat Pizza shop.
Persons of interest
- Paul Fenech .... Pauly
- Paul Nakad .... Sleek the Elite
- Johnny Boxer .... Bobo Gigliotti
- Maria Venuti .... Bobo's Mama
- Annalise Braakensiek .... Claudia Macpherson
- Tahir Bilgic .... Habib
- Jabba .... Davo Dinkim
- Jack Levi .... Elliot Goblet
- Bruno Xavier .... Young Gandhi
- Paul Fenech .... Screenwriter
- Paul Fenech .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Fat Pizza official sites:
- Fat Pizza QuickTime movie trailers
- Awards and film festivals:
- Studios and distributors
Special Agent Matti
Fat Pizza is a movie-length version of the TV show - kind of like watching three episodes back to back - and as such is pretty draining to sit through. There is only so much colour and movement you can absorb before your brain starts to melt. It's a bit like Jackass: the movie: more of the same on a bigger screen.
Security censorship classification
MA 15 + (Drug use, sexual references)
97 minutes (1:37 hours)
Not for public release in Australia before date
Film: 10 April 2003