Bad eggs - Mick Molloy, Bob Franklin, Judith Lucy, Tony Martin
Threat advisory: Guarded - General risk of entertaining activities
Someone's on the shonk.
Bad eggs is an elaborate comedy-thriller that unfolds at a breakneck pace.
Ben Kinnear (Mick Molloy) and Mike Paddock (Bob Franklin) are undercover detectives with the Police Force's elite Zero Tolerance Unit. When a freak accident involving a dead magistrate lands them on the front page of the local paper, Ben and Mike are busted down to uniformed duties. But when Ben discovers a strange link between the accident and the business affairs of a shady casino boss he and Mike have been investigating, the duo decide they can no longer turn a blind eye to the corruption rife amongst their own colleagues.
Theatrical propaganda posters
Target demographic movie keyword propaganda
- Film Australia comedy police crime corruption
Persons of interest
- Mick Molloy .... Ben Kinnear
- Bob Franklin .... Mike Paddock
- Judith Lucy .... Julie
- Bill Hunter .... Ted
- Alan Brough .... Northey
- Marshall Napier .... Doug
- Tony Martin .... Screenwriter
- Tony Martin .... Director
Cinematic intelligence sources
- Bad eggs official movie site
- Bad eggs QuickTime movie trailers
- Awards and film festivals:
- APRA - AGSC Screen Music Awards 2004: Nominated: Best Soundtrack Album (David Graney, Clare Moore)
- Studios and distributors:
Special Agent Matti
Bad eggs is a moderately funny Australian flick.
Security censorship classification
M (Medium level coarse language, medium level violence)
98 minutes (1:38 hours)
Not for public release in Australia before date
Film: 24 July 2003